Old August 14th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default [email protected] can't get the job done...

> > Nunber two??
>
> sure...why not

Because it is "Number two". You know, the material 99% of your posts
are comprised of, by weight. ;-)

> not true.... i've got you hanging on every word and checking your newreader
> who knows how many times per day.... you have been dancing, but you have no
> rhythm

I do get reminders of new posts, yes. But hanging on every word? You
wish, dickhead.

> group... that's your legacy.. congrats... but you didn't even get a reaction
> out of me, you failed miserably... be proud of yourself...LOL

I got a reaction every single time, dickhead. EVERY single time,
sometimes even more than once per post.

> there, done them, rebuit them and moved on to the next one... pay attention
> son...

Rebuit a car huh? How many wheels fell off before it got out of the
shade of your tree?

> not true... you get the last word....

Indeed I do. Maybe.

> two years ago, and failed even worse this time... have the last word... i
> told you this thread would end when I cut you loose... you can't let a reply

I simply made an accurate observation, and you've responded EVERY
SINGLE TIME. You're cutting me loose? Get real, dickhead. ;-) You're
cutting yourself loose.

> > Go ahead Perdue,

> again, who?

I'd be more than happy to address you by your real name, and asked you
what it was. You failed to respond. But go ahead, keep hiding behind
your alias. It's ok.

> internet does not get to me... you've proven you need my attention... you

I've told you probably a dozen times or more that I don't need
anything from you. I've even typed it in caps. What is your deal, can
you read or not? ;-)

> try again in a couple more years.... you won't get any fruits from your
> labor, but as they say around here, you can't teach a dumb dog tricks!

Nice analogy.

If anything, you know better than to try your routine with me again.
You walked away two years ago and said everyone should add your name
to their filter. Now you're walking away again.

Bottom line: Stop being a dick, Perdue. Life's too short.

Chris