Old June 14th 18, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_11_]

Default Mazda tribute, 6 circuit codes

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 1:33:42 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> bad IAC valve could cause 6 other electrical circuit codes?

Forget about the codes, your idle could be a separate problem. I recently had a trouble code indicating that my throttle sensor was bad, changing it didn't solve the problem but replacing a part in the steering column did. If you are having a problem with the idle, the idle air control valve should be the first place you look. Take it off, clean it, and make sure it works.