Old December 24th 12, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

Default carb. question

wrote in message

>Remember I am out of the business and its hard to feel ignorant telling him
>that the carb from a standard shift will work when I'm setting >here on a
>beach in south Miami enjoying my retirement.

try to excuse it any way you wish. just as before you "retired"(IE, got run
out of business) you like to give authorative information when you don't
know. Good to see some things never change. The net is full of folks like
you that like to pass along information that isn't entirely accurate. You
are not unique.