Old October 9th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Wao

Default Cabin Air Filter for VW Golf III TDI 90HP GL 1995

> My question is, is that plastic frame for the cabin filter an original VW
> part? Any ideas on how to attach this new filter without the plastic frame
> other than using some sort of adhesive tape?

This new filter can be seen here>
http://www.mecafilter.com/mecafilter...er&ref=ELR7004

I cannot see any references to a plastic frame there. All I know is that my
previous 'Valeo' filter came with that plastic frame incorporated. This
plastic frame has a series of notches so the filter stays in place.