Old November 9th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
stonecreek

Default Radio diagnostic

Here is what I have found out so far. On my particular radio, once it got
locked, depress keys 1 and 2 at the same time. After a few seconds, a 4
digit code pops up. Saturn calls some magic number and gives them this
code, then they get the real code back from the magic people. Then
supposedly, if you do the keys 1 and 2 again and get the 4 digit code, it
should be changed to the code that Saturn gave me. The only thing is, the
service guy told me the key has to be in the run position, not motor
running, and radio off, for an hour for this to work. I came home and am
waiting because I didn't want to hang out there for an hour. We shall see.