Old June 19th 17, 11:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Honda Accord EX V4 vs. V6 -- pros and cons?

I have owned 2 v6's, both coupes. A 2008 standard shift and a 2015 automatic which I currently drive.

I have test driven the 4 cylinders. The latter are good cars but the 6 Accord engine is exceptional. The car is smoother than the 4,quieter and if you like oomph the extra 100 odd hp make a huge difference. At $35,000.00 it is a relative bargain compared to the infinitys and Lexus' out there.