Old December 30th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default rF Brabham BT52 Mod update available for download

Hi folks,

the racing community over at "Simracers Revival"
(http://simracers.gplrank.info) has created an update to rF Santa's
excellent Brabham BT52 car, containing 60+ custom made liveries from
bygone days of all areas of motorsport, an engine sounds update, a 3d
model update and much more, like all tracks we'll run over the course
of the 2010 season.

You can download the stand-alone, rF lite based installation he

http://www.zitterpalme.de/post/rF_li...t_please.ra r

Please check the provided readme files (german and english) for
installation instructions.

We hope you enjoy the new cars and hope to meet you online on our 24/7
open practise server (check the lobby for "Brabham Masters Series" at
Silverstone88).

Please follow up here if you have any questions, and feel free to
spread the news in the appropriate places.

All the best & happy new year to you all,

Uwe