Old January 4th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
APLer

Default rF Brabham BT52 Mod update available for download

Uwe > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:48:04 -0800 (PST), Alan_Bernardo wrote:
>
>> but then ended being 87m. The file looks like an update and not a
>> full version.
>>

> Hi Alan,
>
> that's weird indeed, I just now tried downloading the archive, and it
> reports correctly at 490MB.
>
>> BTW, Uwe, now that RSC is down, where does most of the rFactor crowd
>> go for posting on forums and stuff?

> Meh, forums, let's revive this place instead! ;-)

Agreed. With this and simple ftp/web sites everything could be covered
and without any of the downsides of web forums. And that could go for
every simulator covered here.

Lack of threading and unnecessary separation of each program in web forums
is comnpletely unnecessary and counter productive. Don't get me started on
the restrictions of downloads to only members.