Old March 24th 12, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bondo_sucks

Default Yess! There is life..

On Feb 7, 10:13*am, " > wrote:
> On Feb 5, 9:15*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>

> > wrote in ...

> > >LOL your still being a bitch...
> > >The fact that my cars won at every show is the only truth you cant
> > >seem to handle. *as far as not standing up to anyone ...lol you say
> > >that one minute and next your the biggest whinner about me defending
> > >myself at the show. *The only thing I'm walking away from is idiots
> > >like you that can't even talk a good game. *I've yet to see where you
> > >could put anything up againt one of my show winners and trust unless
> > >you pay someone never will. *Talk is cheap I have the trophies to back
> > >me...all you do is whine and bitch ...guess thats what makes you te
> > >man..
> > >by the way its been alittle over a year since I retired and life
> > >couldn't be better.

> > "LOL" is correct... it's what everyone does when reading your rambling
> > replies... I have no doubt you've accumulated some trophies, as I've said
> > before I accumulated many in my early years with vw's, and *not a single one
> > of those cars* I had was a true show car.... there is not a single "truth"
> > that I have trouble accepting, but it is *you* that still can't accept the
> > truth... you call your absence "retirement" when it's very obvious that it
> > was a forced retirement to try and get away from your reputation and the
> > judgments that were piling up against you... A real man would have faced his
> > responsibilities and taken care of them while trying to be a better
> > person... A pussy would skip town and then continue his denial about his
> > incompetence and inabilities... Things are very clear to everyone that
> > matters, and you are not anyone that matters...

> > there is really nothing anyone needs to say, and NOTHING you can say to deny
> > who and what you are...

> >http://tinyurl.com/7nw2t96

> Blah Blah Blah *you really need to get a life
>
> So your still saying that cars that win at car shows aren't show
> cars???? *then what are?.
>
> And as far as i'm conserned I owe no-one You just ramble on with out
> any of the facts.
>
> Again go back to hanging your store bought cabinets. And hope someday
> you can live the dream I am.

I would LOVE to watch a video of a baseball bat in slow motion bitch
slapping you up the side of your inbred noggin. I'm sure the turds
that have infested your brain would come flying out in brown, slimy
splatter. You're the only human being on earth whose such a ****head
his brain is literally a greenish brown mass of fecality.