Old November 17th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Steven Hilgendorf

Default '98 Explorer V8 Spark Plug Replacement?

You're right, I stand corrected. The new plug is just fully threaded
and does not seat further into the cylinder, just threads further into
the block.

I did change the plugs and the pricey wires (~$216.00), turns out
removing the wheels and fender apron flaps made the job easy, thanks for
the tip. The hardest part was routing the wires. It seems to be
running perfect, though it run fine before the maintenance too.

Thanks again,

Steven