Old January 19th 18, 08:22 PM posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Tekkie®

Default Need help INTERPRETING these test results police cruiser SAE J866a Chase Test

Mad Roger posted for all of us...

> I have been trained to drive an ambulance.
> Know what they taught me?
>
> a. Defensive driving
> b. Noise pollution is bad
> c. Laws (nobody is allowed to break the law in that state, not even
> ambulances)

Then you have been poorly trained. Our company had mandatory EVOC (Emergency
Vehicle Operations Course) training by a certified instructor &
recertification. PA is a "due regard" state. Look it up. You can't help if
the vehicle is crashed. You are responsible for the crew and victims.

--
Tekkie