Old December 17th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

Default Spam alert!!!

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in
>

>> "Joe" > wrote in message
>>> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in news:RlX8j.504$qv1.322
>>> @trndny01:

>>> Moron, apparently you missed the fact that my comment was in response
>>> to Michael's comment, NOT to the spam.

>> Moron?

> Yep.
>
>> Perhaps a little remedial reading comprehension is in your future?
>> Otherwise you might want to stop posting until you can actually follow
>> along with the GROWN-UPS and understand what you are reading.

> You might want to take your head out of your ass.
>
>> As to the sophomoric name calling, GROW UP!...

> By responding to spam, all you and your idiot lapdogs are doing is
> encouraging it.
>
> Let's try again: Moron.

Next time you correct someone, why don't you try actually being correct!
You are betraying either a lack of education or intellect by relying upon
these vulgarities to express yourself. Obviously your ignorance is so
complete that your sub par command of the English language doesn't even
bother you. They do say ignorance is bliss, I guess you prove that to be
true.

For your edification, (I'll type slow so you can understand, since you have
repeatedly proven you CAN NOT read and understand what you read) You are the
blabbering fool who started calling me a moron because you mistakenly
assumed I apparently missed the fact that your idiotic comment was in
response Michael's comment, NOT to the spam. WRONG go back and read it
again, Jeez.

If you could actually read what I posted, and understand it ( it is plain
English after all ) you would know your foolish assumption was WRONG!

Do you enjoy looking like a total idiot in public? Aren't you glad this
will be stored on servers all over the planet forever?
Jeez, Joe, what a bullheaded loser.