Old July 22nd 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Z˙RiX

Default Unamazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

Sal,
As said before you are a ****in moron and you are making a fool out of
yourself in both news groups...

I did not say anything about SOLID I said I did not feel near the control as
I did in the Vette...

Before spouting off at the mouth any more go take a C5 or C6 for a test
ride and feel the control you have at your hands and the power under your
ass
Unless you have experience driving the cars you are talking about (the Vette
and the Passat) than shut the **** up...
And by the way there is not a comparison, one is a sports car and one is a
family
Sedan...

It looks like your family is wasting money on your collage education as you
are trying to compare apples to oranges.

You remind me of those ****wits that come and ask me for a job telling me
they are A+ certified and know everything about a computer but cannot even
install a hard drive.
(Lack of experience)

QUIT READING THE **** AND GO EXPERIENCE IT.

P.S. I will wait for a intelligent response, and if one is not giving you
shall be kill filed like the rest of the morons that come to Usenet trying
to talk about things they absolutely know nothing about...

--
Z˙RiX