Old July 22nd 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Z˙RiX

Default Info on Sal

I see that he thinks he knows everything about everything and I am not the
only one calling him a moron, see quotes below hehehehehehe...
I will post more as I find more through google search... LMFAO
Know it all know nothing mother ****er heheheheheh...

On Jul 21, 12:45 pm, PiOhPah > wrote:
> Sal > wrote

roups.com:

> >> Well, you've gone from top-posting, to not including *anyones* text.

> >> Anyway, go get you one of those flat chested Jap women. To each his
> >> own.

> >> BTW,"Tens of millions"? lol- Hide quoted text -

> > Asian women aren't really flat chested, most of them have medium sized
> > breasts not too big and not too small.
> > The other thing that men like about Asian women is that they're the
> > most feminine and they're the least hairy women.
> > Hairyness is a very manly quality and women shouldn't be hairy.
> >http://china.kulichki.com/pictures/a...Asian_girl_044.
> > jpg All those women who you think have big breasts, that's not really
> > breast tissue, they're just fat like sumo wrestlers.

> Your blanket statements show how truely ignorant you are. Haved you
> measured every asian breast in the world? Where are these size statistics
> you are getting your knowledge from?
>
> A complete ****ing moron folks. move along, nothing to see here.- Hide
> quoted text

-

My stats are WELL DOCUMENTED. I already posted the link once and the
quoted text, and if you didn't see the link, that's not my fault.
http://www.hiraganatimes.com/hp/scen...iji233-1e.html

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]

--
Z˙RiX