Old July 22nd 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Z˙RiX

Default Info on Sal

A know it all in every subject...

MelMel2u

I doubt that video can be seen.. it's too big.

wrote:

Quote:
I had webtv plus years ago Sony INTW200 I think.
I remember that they used to have like these 30 second flash video
commercials that were downloaded overnight and they played when you
turned on your webtv before you logged on.
Unfortunately there was no flash video content with the exception of
like shockwave animation and stuff. Now there's TONS of flash video on
youtube.
I was just wondering if the OLD webtvs as well as the new MSNTV2s can
play the videos on youtube.com?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5jk4XSovWE

--
Z˙RiX