Old October 22nd 15, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
abbygriswold

Default Fluid mixup

I drive a 2000 Beetle, this past week when I was driving home my car began to
make a loud clicking noise and started to smoke and then died. I found it had
overheated. In a panic, I looked at all the fluids keep in the back of my car
and found antifreeze, a quick google told me it was the same as coolant so I
put it into my coolant take. Upon talking to some friends I was told I had
actually put dry gas in. I'm terrified of what might happen if I try to drive
my car now! Help!!

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/vw/fluid-mixup-45313-.htm