Old December 16th 04, 08:21 AM
Asgeir Nesoen

I don't mind about games containing only fake logos and "Coventries" if
the game programmers make it excessibly easy to substitute the fakes
with the real thing.

GPL was the prime example in this, how long took it to produce the
correct logos, images and names for the on-line community? A month?

I do in fact believe that this is the only way to screw the lawyers:
Produce games, put every development cost into the game itself, don't
mind about rights AT ALL, never use ANY logo or name found in RL, and
let people do whatever they like about the authenticity.

---Asgeir---