Old May 13th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

Default Good Detroit Free Press Article about Saturn: "Saturn has sharp cars, low profile"

Someone posing as SMS turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Okay, sock puppet number two - my guess this is one of the fanbois?

> From: SMS >

Spoofed email?

Now there's a nice reason for an abuse note...

Never heard of woh.rr.com...

kai@xwing:~> whois woh.rr.com

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

No match for "WOH.RR.COM".
>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:35:16 EDT <<<

Spoofed?

cute.

Ah, another wintendo luzer - well at least you're not using outlook
express...

Ohio, eh? Gonna rig the 2008 election?

....tempting....

>> What he's referring to, is some web sites I have created.
>>
>> Go to Google, type in "bicycle lighting" and then click "I'm Feeling
>> Lucky." That's one of my sites.

> Yup I cant find them just like you cant find answers for my questions.

Don't know about you, but I found it no problem.