Old April 15th 05, 05:25 AM
Raymond Lowe

Propane (LPG) has been around for some time and the tanks aren't
that huge. It's CNG - Compressed Natural Gas that need tanks the
size of a hot water heater and only get half the range of a regular vehicle.
They also need an on-site compressor and hours to refill.

Raymond T. Lowe
--
E-mail=fullname-at-telus.net

oups.com...