Old June 12th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default 94 Jetta III - Transmission Fluid/Oil Level

Hi, Just a quick question.

I have a 94 Jetta III (2.0L) w/ manual trans, and I was wondering if
there's a way to check the transmission oil. I can't find a stick or a
hole or anything that might indicate if I need more oil, if it's bad,
anything. Is there a way to check it? Also, should I need more/need a
flush, do I need to make a run to the dealer to get that done or could
"Bob's Transmission-o-Rama" (or where ever) probably do that for me?

TIA,
Kyle