Old August 9th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Dickhead spreads the news : He's useless.

> wrote in message
>
> I can post just fine, Dickhead. You are responding to every single
> post just like you always do. I apologize that google groups is double-
> posting, I did send them a note about it.

pot/kettle... still the hypocrite...

> I'm sorry to hear that your lack of workmanship required you to go fix
> an AC system this morning. Hopefully you get it figured out, which in
> your case will probably involve calling in an outside expert to fix
> the problem. ;-) It's that hard....I recommend using a pressure gauge.
> Ha ha ha.

lack of workmanship? some of us actually work on things other than late
model type 1's.... i didn't "fix" an AC system i installed one in a car that
never had one... but that's what us carguys do... we don't just take a part
off and throw a new EMPI one on there....

> Hey..in all seriousness...keep the OT stuff on this thread, will ya
> dickhead? No need to bother everyone with your incompetence.
> Thanks. ;-)

everything you ever post is either worthless or OT... and the OT stuff is
usually worthless.. like weak trolls... try harder...

> Your turn, loser.

now I'm a loser... better than a hypocritical liar! you've proven yourself
to be both... bask in it...