Old August 9th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Update: Dickhead spreads more news: He's DESPERATE

> pot/kettle... still the hypocrite...

You've already gone down this road a few days ago. Got anything new to
say, dickhead?

> lack of workmanship? some of us actually work on things other than late
> model type 1's.... i didn't "fix" an AC system i installed one in a car that
> never had one... but that's what us carguys do... we don't just take a part
> off and throw a new EMPI one on there....

I could not care less about what else you work on besides your bug.
I've got 4 cars, dickhead. Only one is a VW. You do the math. Oh wait,
let me help you. I have THREE cars with radiators, and one without.
Got it, dickhead? :-)

What does EMPI have to do with anything here? You have a chrome fetish
or something? Ha ha ha.

> everything you ever post is either worthless or OT... and the OT stuff is
> usually worthless.. like weak trolls... try harder...

I don't have to even try to make you look like a dickhead. You do that
job for me. Who's desperate now? BING BING BING...its YOU! Ha ha ha
ha.....

> now I'm a loser...

Could not have said it better myself....

Your turn, loser ;-)

Chris