Old August 14th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default [email protected] can't get the job done...

> eyes are green

Couldn't care less. Changing the subject, yet again. You just don't
have enough variety, Perdue.

> this was nunber two, you are failing miserably, still....
>
> one more, try harder Chris.

Nunber two??

If I was failing, and I wasn't getting to you, you would have shut up
and walked away by now. You come in here with a holier-than-thou
attitude and throw it at everyone and everything in sight. But in
reality, you're just a dickhead. A weak, useless dickhead with a foul
mouth, a bad attitude, and you're full of bad advice. But you always
have to throw in the last word, you have to walk away knowing that you
talked last, that you won, and to hell with everyone and everything
else.

Go ahead Perdue, run out your 'final' word. Make yourself look even
more like an ass than you already do. ;-)

Your turn, dickhead.

Chris