Old August 14th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] can't get the job done...

> wrote in message
>> eyes are green

> Couldn't care less. Changing the subject, yet again. You just don't
> have enough variety, Perdue.

just correcting more of your mis-information... nothing really new.... you
still never told me who "perdue" is.... but it was my alias, so i guess it's
okay to call me that...

>> this was nunber two, you are failing miserably, still....
>>
>> one more, try harder Chris.

> Nunber two??

sure...why not

> If I was failing, and I wasn't getting to you, you would have shut up
> and walked away by now.

not true.... i've got you hanging on every word and checking your newreader
who knows how many times per day.... you have been dancing, but you have no
rhythm

>You come in here with a holier-than-thou
> attitude and throw it at everyone and everything in sight.

your *opinion* is noted, then dismissed.

>But in
> reality, you're just a dickhead. A weak, useless dickhead with a foul
> mouth, a bad attitude,

this is the hypocrisy you can't seem to grasp... you've only managed to say
"dickhead" in this thread more than any thread in the history of this
group... that's your legacy.. congrats... but you didn't even get a reaction
out of me, you failed miserably... be proud of yourself...LOL

> and you're full of bad advice.

if accurate advice and real experience with the vehicles that this group is
based on, not just one car, is what you call "bad advice" then so be it...
you are an amateur and a "wanna-be" when it comes to these cars... I've been
there, done them, rebuit them and moved on to the next one... pay attention
son...

>But you always
> have to throw in the last word, you have to walk away knowing that you
> talked last, that you won, and to hell with everyone and everything
> else.

not true... you get the last word.... you failed to get your gratification
two years ago, and failed even worse this time... have the last word... i
told you this thread would end when I cut you loose... you can't let a reply
go without responding, so we all know who feels they need the last word....
actions speak louder than your words, Chris.

> Go ahead Perdue,

again, who?

>run out your 'final' word. Make yourself look even
> more like an ass than you already do. ;-)

i guess it's all relative, and based on who is making the statements about
me, they don't mean much... not to me... Unlike you, some screen name on the
internet does not get to me... you've proven you need my attention... you
will not get anymore, my week of volunteering to wipe the drool off you and
keep you entertained is over....

> Your turn, dickhead.

again, nice... "A weak, useless dickhead with a foul mouth".... you've shown
your level of class here Chris, it rivals your level of skills with these
cars we gather to discuss...well most of us, you come here for attention you
can't get in real life...LOL... real winner..

> Chris

i guess you are the "Chris Perdue" you speak of....

try again in a couple more years.... you won't get any fruits from your
labor, but as they say around here, you can't teach a dumb dog tricks!