Old December 8th 04, 11:07 PM
SVTKate

I know you have probabaly already made sure, but just because it came into
my head.
Make sure that the contacts inside the boots have not slipped up so far that
they are not making proper connection with the plugs, and that they are
snapped onto the plugs good and firm.

Like I said, I know you already did this....

Kate