Old February 24th 18, 01:10 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Chris[_34_]

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 20:26:41 +0000, MrCheerful wrote:

> On 18/02/2018 19:46, BurfordTJustice wrote:
>> No need to with those little **** ant things you blokes call cars.
>>

> That must be why merkins are so keen to own English cars.

Last time I was in the States, over a dozen years ago even, I was *so*
disappointed not to see any of the great classic gas-guzzlers on the
roads. Everyone seemed to be driving small Jap cars and it's probably
even worse today with these stupid little Prius things that douchebags
like Brian Griffin drives.