Old February 25th 18, 12:52 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

In article >,
Scott Dorsey > wrote:
> alan_m > wrote:
> >On 24/02/2018 13:20, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> >
> >> I assure you that if I could afford a Morgan

> >Isn't that just an up-market Reliant Robin with the third wheel fitted
> >at the wrong end?

> They do still make the three-wheeler

It's actually fairly new. And horrendously expensive. The originals were
fun though, and still quite a few around.

> but I was thinking more of the
> 4/4, which is still made of wood but has four wheels and a real engine.
> It is one of the most fun-to-drive cars made today. And less scary to
> drive than the Ariel Atom.

Yes you can have great fun with one at speeds that aren't scary.

--
*Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.