Old February 24th 18, 11:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

In article >,
Cursitor Doom > wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 15:01:02 +0000, alan_m wrote:

> > Do you mean the same financial services the cost of which to bail them
> > out will be paid for by your children's children?

> [...]

> That was a bit cruel, Alan. Dave is not accustomed to being so brutally
> confronted by facts.

There you go then. We export very little in the way of manufactured goods
and financial services are actually a drain on the economy.
Hope you are looking forward to penury.

--
*Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.