Old July 2nd 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default Modifying a G25

I've looked around, googled, etc. but I find no info on this. I'm
going to adapt a Momo steering wheel from a race car i'm disassembling
and mount it to the G25 base using an aluminum adapter i'm making.
It's fairly simple, unscrew the 6 mounting screws, unplug the two
wheel mounted push buttons from the circuit board (easily accessible
when the wheel is off), Screw the aluminum plate tot he G25 assembly,
screw the Momo wheel to the plate. Done! This gives me the same wheel
size as is in my race car (13.5"). A much better, more realistic
feel... Has anyone done this? You lose the function of the two buttons
but I couldn't care less about that.