Old July 29th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> > God, that's a crappy shot.

>> since you and your queer buddy already know I don't take good
>> picturse, don't look at them. nobody has a gun to your head.
>> "don't like 'em, don't download 'em, but don't complain about
>> 'em." I am not engaged in any silly-ass contest, certainly
>> not one to satisfy you, so I'd thank you to keep your
>> insulting/vindictive comments to yourself. Feel free to KF if
>> that makes you feel even better, but just go away.

> No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible by
> your flood handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass contest"
> to provoke comments, favorable or otherwise.
>
> However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are
> beautiful by comparison to your persona. So there is something
> to say for them after all.

You can KF me any time you want, I do not change my nym. I don't
care if you don't like me or you don't like my pictures, that is
your right. But, if you continnue to stalk me, I will take
appropriate action. I do not need to have a resugeants of you
trolls ragging on me for no good reason. This NG is about sharing
it is not you and Paddy's Pig's private playing ground, you have no
special dispensation to be a photo judge, so STFU and GFYS. Now,
blow back to the land of smog.

--
HP, aka Jerry