Old July 29th 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

On 28-Jul-2007, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> >> since you and your queer buddy already know I don't take good
> >> picturse, don't look at them. nobody has a gun to your head.
> >> "don't like 'em, don't download 'em, but don't complain about
> >> 'em." I am not engaged in any silly-ass contest, certainly
> >> not one to satisfy you, so I'd thank you to keep your
> >> insulting/vindictive comments to yourself. Feel free to KF if
> >> that makes you feel even better, but just go away.

> > No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible by
> > your flood handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass contest"
> > to provoke comments, favorable or otherwise.
> >
> > However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are
> > beautiful by comparison to your persona. So there is something
> > to say for them after all.

> You can KF me any time you want, I do not change my nym. I don't
> care if you don't like me or you don't like my pictures, that is
> your right. But, if you continnue to stalk me, I will take
> appropriate action. I do not need to have a resugeants of you
> trolls ragging on me for no good reason. This NG is about sharing
> it is not you and Paddy's Pig's private playing ground, you have no
> special dispensation to be a photo judge, so STFU and GFYS. Now,
> blow back to the land of smog.

I have nothing to do with Pat any more than with any other decent poster to
these newsgroups. Yeah, we've bumped into each other a couple of times at
the shows but so what? I don't know what you have against him, but it has
nothing to do with me.

Back to your evading the last statement, Stalker. By putting the spaces
before and after the @ in your spam sig, you are attempting to bypass
everyone's kill-filter. That's the same as spamming. I'll have to report
you.

--
Z~

Just another gallery: http://www.supercars.net/gallery/143302/1410/16.html