Nearly killed by a deadly criminal driver today.

Old June 9th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Nearly killed by a deadly criminal driver today.

> Messalina said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > Narrow winding road and was behind a guy driving even slower than i
> > usually do. Idiot comes up behind me and passes both of us on a blind
> > curve with double yellow lines. If some oncoming traffic had been
> > there - CRUNCH. I was praying some big dump truck would come around
> > the curve and flatten the criminal.

> Funny, I was praying you'd be run off the road to your death. I guess
> there is no god.

He's just biding His time waiting for the most ironic moment to off Loco
Laura. I guess this wasn't the right time. Maybe like the oncoming
vehicle being a sloth like Loco Laura?

Old June 9th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> > Messalina said in rec.autos.driving:
> >
> > laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > > Narrow winding road and was behind a guy driving even slower than i
> > > usually do. Idiot comes up behind me and passes both of us on a blind
> > > curve with double yellow lines. If some oncoming traffic had been
> > > there - CRUNCH. I was praying some big dump truck would come around
> > > the curve and flatten the criminal.

> > Funny, I was praying you'd be run off the road to your death. I guess
> > there is no god.

> He's just biding His time waiting for the most ironic moment to off Loco
> Laura. I guess this wasn't the right time. Maybe like the oncoming
> vehicle being a sloth like Loco Laura?

How about hit by a truck bearing a load of tortoises?

Mez

Old June 10th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

> Messalina said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> necromancer wrote:
> > > Messalina said in rec.autos.driving:

> > > Funny, I was praying you'd be run off the road to your death. I guess
> > > there is no god.

> > He's just biding His time waiting for the most ironic moment to off Loco
> > Laura. I guess this wasn't the right time. Maybe like the oncoming
> > vehicle being a sloth like Loco Laura?

> How about hit by a truck bearing a load of tortoises?

Snails, maybe?

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits - yet again -
to being a deadly speeder (spelling and gramatical errors

"How many times do i have to explain that? It
was an experiment not a crime, you morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laurs bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE,
6/4/06
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/rue7x
Message ID: