Special plates for suspended licenses in works

Old April 1st 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Special plates for suspended licenses in works

Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
"rights".

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=113614

Special plates for suspended licenses in works

JEFFERSON CITY, MO. (AP) -- The Missouri Senate gives preliminary approval
to legislation that would require many people ordered to give up their
driver's licenses to get a special license plate.

Having one of those license plates would be justification for police to
stop the vehicle to check if the driver is licensed. The special plates
would be needed whenever someone named on the vehicle's title has had a
driver's license suspended or revoked for more than 60 days.

The special license plates would use a different set of numbers or letters
than normal plates.

Supporters says people who have lost their licenses are more likely to be
involved in fatal accidents.

But critics say the restrictions go too far and trample property and
constitutional rights.
Old April 1st 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Larry Bud

On Apr 1, 12:14*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
> murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
> "rights".

Does Ted Kennedy's limo get one of these?
Old April 1st 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Larry Bud wrote:
>On Apr 1, 12:14*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>> Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
>> murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
>> "rights".

>Does Ted Kennedy's limo get one of these?

Should just get a cop to give judy's beater all the equipment violation
tickets it deserves. After a month goes by, judy will join the ranks of
probably the greatest kind of person who has their license suspended,
those who cannot pay fines because they lack the money..

Old April 1st 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Apr 1, 12:06 pm, Larry Bud > wrote:
> On Apr 1, 12:14 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>
> > wrote:
> > Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
> > murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
> > "rights".

> Does Ted Kennedy's limo get one of these?

Don't mention teddy unless you want to talk about Laura "the rammer"
Bush and the former boy friend she murdered with her car.
Old April 1st 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
MLOM

On Apr 1, 11:14*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
> murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
> "rights".
>
> http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=113614
>
> Special plates for suspended licenses in works

It must be April: a fool is on the loose.

Perhaps they could use the concept for a license plate for your
beater, including a background containing concentric red and white
rings.

One flaw with the concept is in a case in which a car is shared. The
legal driver could get nailed because the owner is suspended. It
appears opposite the RLC trend in holding a car owner responsible for
someone else driving and running the light.

Might as well shoot out the tires and release the owners name to the
tire shops, thus banning the driver from doing business until the
license is reinstated.
Old April 2nd 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Larry Bud wrote:

> On Apr 1, 12:14 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
> > Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
> > murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
> > "rights".

> Does Ted Kennedy's limo get one of these?

His limo was issued a plate from the "SSN" series.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Old April 2nd 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Harry K

On Apr 1, 2:57*pm, MLOM > wrote:
> On Apr 1, 11:14*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>
> > wrote:
> > Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
> > murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
> > "rights".

> >http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=113614

> > Special plates for suspended licenses in works

> It must be April: a fool is on the loose.
>
> Perhaps they could use the concept for a license plate for your
> beater, including a background containing concentric red and white
> rings.
>
> One flaw with the concept is in a case in which a car is shared. *The
> legal driver could get nailed because the owner is suspended. *It
> appears opposite the RLC trend in holding a car owner responsible for
> someone else driving and running the light.
>
> Might as well shoot out the tires and release the owners name to the
> tire shops, thus banning the driver from doing business until the
> license is reinstated.

Washington state tried that back in the early 90s. It was a
distinctive color sticker to be applied to the plate. Didn't last
long before it was cancelled but I don't recall the reason for
cancellation.

One problem that was immediately apparent was that it didn't stop them
from driving, They would either just get another beater, borrow a
car, remove the sticker or just drive the car and to hell with the
chance of geting stopped.

Harry K
Old April 2nd 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_4_]

SFB spewed:

>Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
>murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
>"rights".
>
>http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=113614
>
>Special plates for suspended licenses in works

Maybe I'm missing something, but aren't people whose license has been
suspended not supposed to drive, you stupid sack of fetid monkey ****?

--
LBMHB/lb-VH/SADDAM supports the troops:
"Like hell. The Morons will just get a couple other jarheads to take

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y6gbk2
Message ID:
Old April 2nd 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
jerry warner[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
> murderers and i don't want you criminal coddlers telling me about their
> "rights".
>
> http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=113614
>
> Special plates for suspended licenses in works

might as well just shoot them and get it over with.
This kindof crap is only goingto backfire on all of us.
It's damned POOR GOVERNMENT!

Old April 2nd 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Apr 1, 8:00 pm, Harry K > wrote:

> One problem that was immediately apparent was that it didn't stop them
> from driving, They would either just get another beater, borrow a
> car, remove the sticker or just drive the car and to hell with the
> chance of geting stopped.
>
> Harry K

Which is why highway criminals deserve prison time. They wouldn't
drive with suspended licenses if they knew they faced that. Stop
coddling these killers.