Drunk Driving Penalties in other Countries

Old April 2nd 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Drunk Driving Penalties in other Countries

http://webpages.charter.net/ricknet/duilaws.htm

Drunk Driving Penalties in other Countries

Australia:
The names of the drivers are sent to the local newspapers and are printed
under the heading "He's Drunk and in Jail".

Malaysia:
The Driver is jailed and if married, his wife is jailed too.

South Africa
A 10 year prison sentence and the equivalent of a $10,000.00 fine

Turkey
Drunk drivers are taken 20 miles outside of town by police and are forced
to walk back under escort

Norway
Three weeks in jail at hard labor, one year loss of license. Second
offense within five years, license revoked for life.

Finland & Sweden
Automatic jail for one year of hard labor

Costa Rica
Police remove plates fron car

Russia
License revoked for life

England
One year suspension and a $250.00 fine and jail for one year

France
Three year loss of license, one year in jail and a $1000.00 fine

Poland
Jail, fine and forced to attend political lectures

Bulgaria
A second conviction results in execution

El Salvador
Your first offense is your last---execution by firing squad
Old April 2nd 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_4_]

SFB spewed:

>Bulgaria
>A second conviction results in execution
>
>El Salvador
>Your first offense is your last---execution by firing squad

Why don't you and the honorable (sic) sen. kennedy move to one of
these two countries.....

--
Aunt Judy defends a known *drunk driver*:

"Almost all vehicle 'accidents' are due to driver
recklessness but the Chappaquidick incident is one
instance where it may really have been no ones
fault except the idiot who built the bridge."
--"Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend,"
(currently known as Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS) 11/10/2005
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9jtjt
Msg ID:
Old April 2nd 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Larry Bud

> England
> One year suspension and a $250.00 fine and jail for one year

The UK has a MAX penalty of 6 months in jail. Since you can't even
get that right, I suspect the rest of your claims (or the site that
you referenced) are bogus.

Old April 2nd 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.

Larry Bud wrote:
>> England
>> One year suspension and a $250.00 fine and jail for one year

> The UK has a MAX penalty of 6 months in jail. Since you can't even
> get that right, I suspect the rest of your claims (or the site that
> you referenced) are bogus.

You can safely write off as bogus anything that troll says, including
today's date, unless you checked it.
Old April 2nd 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Mitchell Holman

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
.70:

> http://webpages.charter.net/ricknet/duilaws.htm
>
> Drunk Driving Penalties in other Countries
>
> Australia:
> The names of the drivers are sent to the local newspapers and are printed
> under the heading "He's Drunk and in Jail".
>
> Malaysia:
> The Driver is jailed and if married, his wife is jailed too.
>
> South Africa
> A 10 year prison sentence and the equivalent of a $10,000.00 fine
>
> Turkey
> Drunk drivers are taken 20 miles outside of town by police and are forced
> to walk back under escort
>
> Norway
> Three weeks in jail at hard labor, one year loss of license. Second
> offense within five years, license revoked for life.
>
> Finland & Sweden
> Automatic jail for one year of hard labor
>
> Costa Rica
> Police remove plates fron car
>
> Russia
> License revoked for life
>
> England
> One year suspension and a $250.00 fine and jail for one year
>
> France
> Three year loss of license, one year in jail and a $1000.00 fine
>
> Poland
> Jail, fine and forced to attend political lectures
>
> Bulgaria
> A second conviction results in execution
>
> El Salvador
> Your first offense is your last---execution by firing squad

1983: Cyprus and El Salvador abolished the death penalty
for ordinary crimes.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/death-pena...-retentionist-
countries

Old April 2nd 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.

I wonder two things: How many DUI's has this troll got, and why do
people feed trolls.
Old April 3rd 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
MLOM

On Apr 2, 1:07*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://webpages.charter.net/ricknet/duilaws.htm
>
> Drunk Driving Penalties in other Countries
>
> Australia:
> The names of the drivers are sent to the local newspapers and are printed
> under the heading "He's Drunk and in Jail".
>
> Malaysia:
> The Driver is jailed and if married, his wife is jailed too.
>
> South Africa
> A 10 year prison sentence and the equivalent of a $10,000.00 fine
>
> Turkey
> Drunk drivers are taken 20 miles outside of town by police and are forced
> to walk back under escort
>
> *Norway
> Three weeks in jail at hard labor, one year loss of license. Second
> offense within five years, license revoked for life.
>
> *Finland & Sweden
> Automatic jail for one year of hard labor
>
> Costa Rica
> Police remove plates fron car
>
> Russia
> License revoked for life
>
> England
> One year suspension and a $250.00 fine and jail for one year
>
> *France
> Three year loss of license, one year in jail and a $1000.00 fine
>
> Poland
> Jail, fine and forced to attend political lectures
>
> Bulgaria
> A second conviction results in execution
>
> El Salvador
> Your first offense is your last---execution by firing squad

Massachusetts: a seat in the US Senate!
Old April 3rd 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
MLOM

On Apr 2, 5:03*pm, "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." >
wrote:
> I wonder two things: *How many DUI's has this troll got, and why do
> people feed trolls.

First question: anyone's guess.

Second question: because they can.
Old April 3rd 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Apr 2, 1:52 pm, Larry Bud > wrote:
> > England
> > One year suspension and a $250.00 fine and jail for one year

> The UK has a MAX penalty of 6 months in jail. Since you can't even
> get that right, I suspect the rest of your claims (or the site that
> you referenced) are bogus.

Only a psychopath and criminal coddler like you would defend these
deadly drunk drivers. Get help please.
Old April 3rd 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Apr 2, 8:31 pm, MLOM > wrote:

> Massachusetts: a seat in the US Senate!

Don't forget Texas. They DUI Bush president!!!

drunk driving Tikbalang[_2_] Corvette 5 January 12th 08 03:50 AM
Should SUV Driving amount to Drunk Driving? donquijote1954 Driving 299 January 3rd 08 11:58 PM
I'm driving drunk [email protected] Driving 7 September 1st 07 10:37 PM
Ravens QB McNair charged w drunk-driving though not drunk and notdriving Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 5 May 17th 07 01:21 AM
Should driving penalties be higher if kids in the car? Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 11 February 24th 07 05:01 AM