Big Oil Now Diluting Gas w Water - Motorists Stranded

Old April 19th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Big Oil Now Diluting Gas w Water - Motorists Stranded

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/5712496.html

April 18, 2008, 1:28PM
Lukoil says water tainted gas, stranded motorists in NJ

© 2008 The Associated Press

FORT LEE, N.J. — Lukoil says water contamination is to blame for bad gas at
seven service stations that left dozens of motorists stranded around New
Jersey.

Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says more than 60 cars stalled
along the Garden State Parkway after filling up at stations in Fort Lee,
Bloomfield and along the parkway Thursday. There also are reports that
motorists got stuck in Wall Township.

Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a north
Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.
Old April 19th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

(a news article that might have been on topic for one of the four
x-posted newsgroups)

Another pathetic troll seeks the attention it's never had in real life.

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old April 19th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
syvyn11

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message .70...

> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/5712496.html
>
> April 18, 2008, 1:28PM
> Lukoil says water tainted gas, stranded motorists in NJ
>
> © 2008 The Associated Press
>
> FORT LEE, N.J. - Lukoil says water contamination is to blame for bad gas
> at
> seven service stations that left dozens of motorists stranded around New
> Jersey.
>
> Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says more than 60 cars stalled
> along the Garden State Parkway after filling up at stations in Fort Lee,
> Bloomfield and along the parkway Thursday. There also are reports that
> motorists got stuck in Wall Township.
>
> Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a
> north
> Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.

The that distributer will face criminal charges.

It's that simple

Old April 20th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
GK

syvyn11 wrote:

> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> message .70...
>>

>> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/5712496.html
>>
>> April 18, 2008, 1:28PM
>> Lukoil says water tainted gas, stranded motorists in NJ
>>
>> © 2008 The Associated Press
>>
>> FORT LEE, N.J. - Lukoil says water contamination is to blame for bad
>> gas at
>> seven service stations that left dozens of motorists stranded around New
>> Jersey.
>>
>> Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says more than 60 cars stalled
>> along the Garden State Parkway after filling up at stations in Fort Lee,
>> Bloomfield and along the parkway Thursday. There also are reports that
>> motorists got stuck in Wall Township.
>>
>> Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a
>> north
>> Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.

> The that distributer will face criminal charges.
>
> It's that simple

Maybe not, there are toll roads and highway administrations in the mix
here, so they will probably just write it off as a mistake.
Realistically, it did cost them money to repair the motorists' cars who
got stuck and they did take a PR hit on their image.
Old April 20th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy

On Apr 19, 9:44*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/5712496.html
>
> *April 18, 2008, 1:28PM
> Lukoil says water tainted gas, stranded motorists in NJ
>
> © 2008 The Associated Press
>
> FORT LEE, N.J. — Lukoil says water contamination is to blame for bad gas at
> seven service stations that left dozens of motorists stranded around New
> Jersey.
>
> Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says more than 60 cars stalled
> along the Garden State Parkway after filling up at stations in Fort Lee,
> Bloomfield and along the parkway Thursday. There also are reports that
> motorists got stuck in Wall Township.
>
> Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a north
> Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.

Lukoil is, of course, a russian state-owned oil monopoly...
Looks like the cold war just got local.

Instead of Kruschev ranting 'Vee vill bury you!'..
We now have pootey-poot yelling 'Vee vill puck up you cars !'

Old April 20th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
BDK[_3_]

In article <R6IOj.1508$Mm1.189@trndny07>,
says...
> syvyn11 wrote:
> >
> > "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> > message .70...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/5712496.html

> >> April 18, 2008, 1:28PM
> >> Lukoil says water tainted gas, stranded motorists in NJ
> >>
> >> © 2008 The Associated Press
> >>
> >> FORT LEE, N.J. - Lukoil says water contamination is to blame for bad
> >> gas at
> >> seven service stations that left dozens of motorists stranded around New
> >> Jersey.
> >>
> >> Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says more than 60 cars stalled
> >> along the Garden State Parkway after filling up at stations in Fort Lee,
> >> Bloomfield and along the parkway Thursday. There also are reports that
> >> motorists got stuck in Wall Township.
> >>
> >> Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a
> >> north
> >> Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.

> > The that distributer will face criminal charges.
> >
> > It's that simple
> >

> Maybe not, there are toll roads and highway administrations in the mix
> here, so they will probably just write it off as a mistake.
> Realistically, it did cost them money to repair the motorists' cars who
> got stuck and they did take a PR hit on their image.

The odds vastly favor that it was the station owner/manager, or the
distributor who contaminated the fuel. Happened back in 79 a few times
too. It's possible it was accidental, but unlikely. A local place years
ago had a drain cork up, and due to the way the lot sloped, the water
got into the tanks, and the idiot manager just sold the stuff anyway,
even though it was about 40% water..

BDK

BDK
Old April 21st 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy

On Apr 20, 8:07 am, GK > wrote:

> Maybe not, there are toll roads and highway administrations in the mix
> here, so they will probably just write it off as a mistake.
> Realistically, it did cost them money to repair the motorists' cars who
> got stuck and they did take a PR hit on their image.

PR hit?? HAHAHA. Hey stupid. If you're caught robbing a bank, they
don't let you off just because your reputation has been harmed. Lock
these crooks up.
Old April 21st 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
Larry Bud

> FORT LEE, N.J. — Lukoil says water contamination is to blame for bad gas at
> seven service stations that left dozens of motorists stranded around New
> Jersey.
>
> Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says more than 60 cars stalled
> along the Garden State Parkway after filling up at stations in Fort Lee,
> Bloomfield and along the parkway Thursday. There also are reports that
> motorists got stuck in Wall Township.

So according to your logic, the way oil companies will get rich is by
making their customer's autos undrivable?
Old April 21st 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
Larry Bud

> > Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a north
> > Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.

> Lukoil is, of course, a russian state-owned oil monopoly...
> Looks like the cold war just got local.

And exactly how does Lukoil makeout when their customer's automobiles
can't be driven?

Old April 21st 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy

On Apr 21, 8:11*am, Larry Bud > wrote:
> > > Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a north
> > > Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.

> > Lukoil is, of course, a russian state-owned oil monopoly...
> > Looks like the cold war just got local.

> And exactly how does Lukoil makeout when their customer's automobiles
> can't be driven?

Go ask pootey-poot... he's the owner.

Stranded during road trip [email protected] VW air cooled 10 June 5th 07 01:46 PM
stranded [email protected] Technology 3 August 15th 06 02:05 PM
Save Yourself Some Headaches - Stranded! Busahaulic VW air cooled 2 March 22nd 05 12:53 AM
stranded in blizzard blue Tim Wohlford VW water cooled 8 December 30th 04 03:46 AM
stranded again by saturn frederickiniguez Saturn 1 July 14th 04 03:19 PM