A.M. Madness

Old October 30th 05, 06:27 PM
Thomas Avery

Default A.M. Madness

Retired, I don't get on the road very often during any rush hour. The 2
laners from the small towns heading to the city to work are definitely
hazardous. Coffee in one hand, cell to ear, 70+ in 55 zone, vehicles
entering from side roads in front of fast traffic, tail-gating, passing on
double yellow, etc. One road in particular has had 3 fatals (2 females and 1
male teen) and a number of accidents w/o fatal. One of the female fatals was
simply running off the road into a culvert. Witnesses told cops she was on
cell and drinking from a container. A neighbor was rear-ended by a lady in
July. She apologized and told Ray that she was in a hurry. No injuries. I
was heading for the local school about a month ago when a DAB passed me and
she must have been doing 80+ as I was over 60 and she flew by. Only about 2
minutes from school and when I turned the corner she was dropping off a
youngster of about 7 or 8. Last week she ran her van off into a ditch on the
same road. Not fatal although the local weekly says the daughter was
injured. No details. All of these accidents have occurred before 8:00 A.M.
Maybe folks should get out of bed about 15 minutes earlier to go to work.

Old October 31st 05, 04:01 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Thomas Avery wrote:
> Retired, I don't get on the road very often during any rush hour. The 2
> laners from the small towns heading to the city to work are definitely
> hazardous. Coffee in one hand, cell to ear, 70+ in 55 zone, vehicles
> entering from side roads in front of fast traffic, tail-gating, passing on
> double yellow, etc. One road in particular has had 3 fatals (2 females and 1
> male teen) and a number of accidents w/o fatal. One of the female fatals was
> simply running off the road into a culvert. Witnesses told cops she was on
> cell and drinking from a container. A neighbor was rear-ended by a lady in
> July. She apologized and told Ray that she was in a hurry. No injuries. I
> was heading for the local school about a month ago when a DAB passed me and
> she must have been doing 80+ as I was over 60 and she flew by. Only about 2
> minutes from school and when I turned the corner she was dropping off a
> youngster of about 7 or 8. Last week she ran her van off into a ditch on the
> same road. Not fatal although the local weekly says the daughter was
> injured. No details. All of these accidents have occurred before 8:00 A.M.
> Maybe folks should get out of bed about 15 minutes earlier to go to work.

The answer is DL suspensions and jail time for our highway terrorists.
Fork the fine system. Stop the criminal coddling and we'll stop the
highway murders.

Old October 31st 05, 04:35 AM
Paul.

On 30 Oct 2005 20:01:59 -0800, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> The answer is DL suspensions and jail time for our highway terrorists.
> Fork the fine system. Stop the criminal coddling and we'll stop the
> highway murders.

Quiet, kOOK!

Paul.

Self appointed unofficial overseer
of kooks and trolls in rec.autos.driving
and eternal roamer of the dark side of
usenet #6.659 (gas price of the beast).
Old October 31st 05, 07:40 AM
Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy

On 30 Oct 2005 20:01:59 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>The answer is DL suspensions and jail time for our highway terrorists.
>Fork the fine system. Stop the criminal coddling and we'll stop the
>highway murders.

Who's gonna pay your welfare checks when everyone's in jail? Oh yeah,
that's right, we'll just print 'em up!

ROTFLMAO.

Old October 31st 05, 07:58 AM

"Folly, smile,
Say Goat Cheese ~ !"
~ Twittering

[!Snap!]

http://scienceviews.com/photo/library/SIA1459.html

More MADD madness YourAdHere Driving 51 October 18th 05 01:32 AM
Mestizo* Madness; Bush's Suck-A-Thon William G. Davis Driving 32 June 14th 05 12:02 AM
Canada Insurance madness! NEVER go online! RichA Ford Mustang 18 February 17th 05 06:43 PM
midtown madness, favorite cars? [email protected] Simulators 0 January 18th 05 11:48 PM