1995 SW2 trans code 25

Old March 8th 05, 02:11 AM
Dave Schultz

Default 1995 SW2 trans code 25

The SES light is on and I get transmission code 25, No TCC

I don't get a TCC lockup under any condition, The fuse is OK, Fluid level OK

Is there anything else I can check myself? The car has 134,000 miles and
the upper valve body was replaced by the dealer at about 60,000 miles.

Thanks for the help.

--
*** email address mangled ***

Look at the email address before replying.
It is easy to fix. Thanks
Dave Schultz

Old March 8th 05, 02:20 AM
Bill

Bet you a dollar it is the TCC wire going from the PCM to the
Transmission.

Old March 9th 05, 01:40 AM
Dave Schultz

Thanks for the reply,

What color is the TCC wire? What would be the best way to test it?
I could rig up a volt meter and test drive it.

--
*** email address mangled ***

Look at the email address before replying.
It is easy to fix. Thanks
Dave Schultz

ups.com...

Old March 9th 05, 03:54 AM
justastreekin

My 93 has a Transmision Temperature Sensor and i think that controls when
the TCC will operate. i think its same sensor as CTS.

Old March 10th 05, 11:44 PM
Dave Schultz

UPDATE:

I ran the actuator test and I *CAN* hear the TCC actuator buzz. The
procedure says all the actuators (Line, 2, 3, 4, and TCC) should sound the
same. My test results resulted in the Line actuator sounding some what
weaker than the others. But the transmission seems OK except for the TCC
fault.

Anyone have other suggestions?

Dave

--
*** email address mangled ***

Look at the email address before replying.
It is easy to fix. Thanks
Dave Schultz

"Dave Schultz" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> The SES light is on and I get transmission code 25, No TCC
>
> I don't get a TCC lockup under any condition, The fuse is OK, Fluid level
> OK
>
> Is there anything else I can check myself? The car has 134,000 miles and
> the upper valve body was replaced by the dealer at about 60,000 miles.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> --
> *** email address mangled ***
>
> Look at the email address before replying.
> It is easy to fix. Thanks
> Dave Schultz

Graduate Students Unlock Code of 'Thiefproof' Car Key MrPepper11 Technology 14 February 1st 05 10:47 PM
1995 BMW540I key fob code skippy BMW 0 January 2nd 05 03:09 PM
96 coupe 3.8 with code "P1151" Chuck Ford Mustang 2 January 1st 05 06:07 PM
1995 BMW540I key fob code Barbara McMahon BMW 0 October 18th 04 03:09 AM
Toyota A-340E trans problems - possible causes outside the trans? Doc General 6 May 27th 04 03:54 PM