Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

Old February 25th 18, 08:04 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peeler

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:31:12 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

> The French are humans, we're referring to Arabs.

Who's that "we" you are always hallucinating about, you retarded piece of
sociopathic Scottish ****? There is NO "we" for you! EVERYONE who knows you,
thinks you are a sick idiot! I mean, EVERYONE! <BG>

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."
Old February 26th 18, 12:24 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peeler

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 23:17:27 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

> I can think

Yeah, you "think" like an idiot "thinks", Birdbrain!

--
More of gay Peter Hucker's sociopathic "wisdom":
"Scotland isn't a country."
Old February 26th 18, 01:15 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Cursitor Doom

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:12:19 +0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> And increasing those numbers will only make the humans want to live in
> London less, so lowering the cost of the housing, or houseing as my
> council calls it.

Oh, you obviously have a Labourite council - and my sympathies.

Old February 26th 18, 10:41 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peeler

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 00:15:33 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom wrote:

>> And increasing those numbers will only make the humans want to live in
>> London less, so lowering the cost of the housing, or houseing as my
>> council calls it.

> Oh, you obviously have a Labourite council - and my sympathies.

Why would any *sane* person ever sympathize with an abnormal sociopathic
sow, attention whore and filthy troll like Peter Hucker?
Old February 26th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Tekkie®

ultred ragnusen posted for all of us...

> This is what I consider to be a typical pocket knife.
> https://media.midwayusa.com/producti...365/365933.jpg

When you need a knife, this ain't it. The blades fold up faster than your
threads do in intelligence.

--
Tekkie