SALEEN WHEELS FOR YOUR EXPLORER!!

Old November 30th 04, 03:12 AM
FastAutoSports

Default SALEEN WHEELS FOR YOUR EXPLORER!!

Are you tired of having the same Ford Explorer that everyone else has?
Try spicing up your ride by getting some Saleen wheels for it. We
have all the popular colors, hyperblack, black, silver, chrome, white
saleen wheels.

Check them out at http://www.fastmustangparts.com/ or email us at
.

Thank you for reading my posting.

-Tom

Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts
Norfolk -- Virginia Beach, VA

http://www.fastmustangparts.com/

Old November 30th 04, 05:49 PM
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

"FastAutoSports" > wrote in message
om...
> Are you tired of having the same Ford Explorer that everyone else has?
> Try spicing up your ride by getting some Saleen wheels for it. We
> have all the popular colors, hyperblack, black, silver, chrome, white
> saleen wheels.

Can I get a "Boyracer" style wing for the roof too......might look gooood
with those wheels......

Old December 2nd 04, 08:56 PM
Herb Kauhry

Only if you get those clear-lens "altezza" tail lights, too ;-) Why can't
someone do a good aftermarket HEADLAMP. I mean, why not develop something
to solve a problem instead of creating new ones?

--

. com...

Old December 3rd 04, 05:43 PM
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

I can't afford the Clear tail light lenses right now Herb......I just got
done spending $600 on chopping off the factory muffler and installing DUAL
5" (Dia)mellon launcher exhaust tips!(Gold color of course)
(Just kidding) I have yet to lose a drag race to 50MPH against any of
these trashed 4 cyl (hopped up) rice grinders with a FACTORY-Stock 2002
Explorer.
A aftermarket HID or similar would be nice. The factory high beams are
rather wimpy for canyon roads, Low beams are OK for around town. I don't
understand it either, why the American companies can't seem to get it right.

Old December 3rd 04, 11:54 PM
Herb Kauhry

I know what you mean. At the moment, I'm paying off Mastercard for a whole
bunch of underbody neon lights myself.