A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto newsgroups » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

###TIMING BELT CONSPIRACY THEORY###

Old March 20th 18, 07:56 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default ###TIMING BELT CONSPIRACY THEORY###

I agree my timing belt on my Honda civic haven't ever broke in brighter car..My last one had 312 on it and one i'm driving now has 132 on it.The only way I would have it changed is if the water pump went,then ya might as well.I do beleive some people and them breaking but it's far and few between on Honda's Civics at least.Now I'll tell ya what could happen if y beleive the hype.Well on a Honda y have a better chance of someone changing your belt at 80 grand and breaking your air compresser on your Honda Civic and it will never have ac again than it ever breaking.I know some guy that exact same thing happens and the belt was fine when y turned it over there essentially even a tiny crack in it,but he no longer has ac.They even replaced the whole ac unit ,but it's never write again because everything is bent out of shape.MORE HYPE than ever even this it happens from time to time depending on weather cold and hot.Wait till your water pump goes out on HONDAS Trust me on that!
Ads