Justified shooting or not?

Old December 4th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Default Justified shooting or not?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/tee....ap/index.html

Several teenagers were throwing eggs at passing vehicles. One driver,
whose vehicle was hit, chased the teens down and fatally shot one of them.
Old December 4th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Arif Khokar wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/tee....ap/index.html

> Several teenagers were throwing eggs at passing vehicles. One driver,
> whose vehicle was hit, chased the teens down and fatally shot one of them.

Considering this was vandalism and the kids were chased after, no.
Vandalizing the kids' vehicle on the other hand would have been fair
play.

Old December 4th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alexander Rogge

> http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/tee....ap/index.html
>
> Several teenagers were throwing eggs at passing vehicles. One driver,
> whose vehicle was hit, chased the teens down and fatally shot one of them.

No, but maybe a few days in jail for causing a road hazard.
Old December 4th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Mike T.

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, Arif Khokar wrote:
>> http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/tee....ap/index.html

>> Several teenagers were throwing eggs at passing vehicles. One driver,
>> whose vehicle was hit, chased the teens down and fatally shot one of
>> them.

> Considering this was vandalism and the kids were chased after, no.
> Vandalizing the kids' vehicle on the other hand would have been fair
> play.

What vehicle?

Old December 4th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Alexander Rogge
said in rec.autos.driving:
> > http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/tee....ap/index.html
> >
> > Several teenagers were throwing eggs at passing vehicles. One driver,
> > whose vehicle was hit, chased the teens down and fatally shot one of them.

> No, but maybe a few days in jail for causing a road hazard.

To say the least. Throwing things at moving autos has too much potential
to cause an accident if the driver, not knowing what is comming at him,
takes evasive action that results in his causing another accident.

P.S. And anyone who posts their reply to this
message to any other newsgroups inaddition to
r.a.d. (i.e. anyone who crossposts their reply) is
freely and openly admitting to sodomizing goats
with Joseph Bartlo of Mt. Pocono, PA.
Old December 4th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article ews.net>, Mike T. wrote:

> "Brent P" > wrote in message
>> In article >, Arif Khokar wrote:
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/tee....ap/index.html

>>> Several teenagers were throwing eggs at passing vehicles. One driver,
>>> whose vehicle was hit, chased the teens down and fatally shot one of
>>> them.

>> Considering this was vandalism and the kids were chased after, no.
>> Vandalizing the kids' vehicle on the other hand would have been fair
>> play.
>>

> What vehicle?

I had the impression the teens were in a vehicle as well...

Old December 4th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

necromancer wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Alexander Rogge
> said in rec.autos.driving:
> > > http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/03/tee....ap/index.html
> > >
> > > Several teenagers were throwing eggs at passing vehicles. One driver,
> > > whose vehicle was hit, chased the teens down and fatally shot one of them.

> > No, but maybe a few days in jail for causing a road hazard.

> To say the least. Throwing things at moving autos has too much potential
> to cause an accident if the driver, not knowing what is comming at him,
> takes evasive action that results in his causing another accident.

This where bringing back the stocks would come in handy !

Youi could them throw eggs at the kids.

I reckon that would be a very just 'reward' for their actions.

Graham

Old December 4th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

Brent P wrote:

> Mike T. wrote:

> >> Considering this was vandalism and the kids were chased after, no.
> >> Vandalizing the kids' vehicle on the other hand would have been fair
> >> play.
> >>

> > What vehicle?

> I had the impression the teens were in a vehicle as well...

In which case it should be confiscated and crushed.

This is one likely outcome in the UK now for driving an untaxed ( expired plates to you
lot ), uninsured or unroadworthy car.

Graham

Old December 4th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Eeyore said in
rec.autos.driving:
> This where bringing back the stocks would come in handy !

I like that idea! Could also apply it to the more flagrant traffic
violators too. Give them a week or so in the stocks instead of a fine.
Saves money on prison space and takes the revenue aspect out of traffic
enforecement.

> Youi could them throw eggs at the kids.

Let the punishment fit the crime. As those guys in the Guinness ads say:
BRILLIANT!

> I reckon that would be a very just 'reward' for their actions.

Indeed. Maybe we could stick SADDAM in them for its LLBing habits.

--
"My tars have been bald for two years.
Every month i glue some sandpaper to them and

--Laura Buch murdered her boyfriend
/ laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE 10/25/05

Message ID:
http://tinyurl.com/7p7xq