Never Thought

Old September 5th 05, 11:50 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That would never happen with Weights and Measures here in
Kalifornia: http://www.dca.ca.gov/r_r/weights1.htm
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 6th 05, 07:36 AM
Dave Milne

I think Gilbarco does most of the pumps here - all electronic.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> So that's where all my old pumps went. ;-) Everything down here has
> been converted to electronics long ago.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Matt Macchiarolo wrote:
> >
> > Heard a report today that if it gets over one pound per liter in the UK

the
> > fuel companies will have to replace all their pumps since all of them

only

Old September 6th 05, 01:20 PM
archtopshop

tim bur > wrote:

> ouch wow a cord of wood in michgian is 40 dollars

That $40 is for a "face cord" of wood, not a full cord. A typical face
cord is only 1/3 of a full cord because the logs are only 16 inches
long. In a full cord, the logs are 48 inches long and in a stack 4 feet
high by 8 feet long.
Old September 6th 05, 10:42 PM
DougW

archtopshop did pass the time by typing:
> tim bur > wrote:
>
>> ouch wow a cord of wood in michgian is 40 dollars
>>

> That $40 is for a "face cord" of wood, not a full cord. A typical face
> cord is only 1/3 of a full cord because the logs are only 16 inches
> long. In a full cord, the logs are 48 inches long and in a stack 4 feet
> high by 8 feet long.

Makes me happy I can go out and fell my own. Although after felling,
sawing, splitting, and hauling, 40$ is damn cheap for two days work.

--
DougW

Old September 7th 05, 12:06 AM
Billy Ray

Real Jeep license plates are covered with real mud just like the rest of the
vehicle

--
..
(remove SPAM)

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 7th 05, 02:26 AM
Billy Ray

Half gallon pricing was commonplace in Ohio when the price went over 99.9
cents per gallon.

--
..

Old September 8th 05, 12:08 AM