Well finally it's gotten back to normal in r.a.m.j+w

Old August 24th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism

Default Well finally it's gotten back to normal in r.a.m.j+w

Old August 24th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism

On Aug 17, 10:38*pm, Didier > wrote:
> Now that that loud mouth jerk off Bill has disappeared.
>
> Any other -ex- Jeepers in here? *Several years back I traded in my 93
> Cherokee for a Subaru and never looked back. *Best deal I ever made.
>
> Of course, if McCain wins the presidency, I may have to move to Canada
> once and for all, but hopefully it won't get to that point. *
>
> Cheers,
> Didier

Never heard of you. Why did you bring this to misc.surv?
Old August 24th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism

On Aug 18, 7:29*pm, Gunner Asch > wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:46:50 -0500, Didier >
> wrote:
>

> >Gunner Asch > wrote:

> >>On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:59:11 -0500, Didier >
> >>wrote:

> >>Odd..they said that when FDR was president, when Truman was president,
> >>when LBJ, Carter, Reagan and Clinton were, as well.

> >>We seemed to have survived them just fine.

> >>You do know there is a 12 Step Program to help you with your BDS.
> >>(Bush Derangement Syndrome)

> >>Oddly enough..if one is a student of history, its been Demonrat
> >>presidents whom have removed rights, put citizens enmass in
> >>concentration camps, gotten us involved in world wars, and guerrilla
> >>wars, and wire tapped, opened mail and "disappeared" people

> >>Yet you blither on and on about Bush and McCain.

> >>Typical of the leftard and the Alex Jones crowd..mass insanity.

> >>You really ought to organize an Alex Jones Meets the Radical Left at
> >>the DNC convention in Denver. Yall would make an interesting bunch all
> >>together in a cage.

> >What does that have to do with why Jeeps are overrated pieces of crap,
> >Gunner? *This thread has gotten off track, and you're mostly to blame
> >for it, as far as I can tell.

> >Hopefully, Crazy Bill won't start in, because he's the one responsible
> >for darn near killing this newsgroup.

> It was your blither about moving to Canada if McCain won, that got the
> response. And really...what DOES it have to do with Jeeps, ne?

So let the Canadian go back to Canada. And ask him to leave his USA
dual citizenship at the border.

BTW, we need to end this dual citizenship crap.
Old August 25th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism
Snarky

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:08:24 -0700, hot-ham-and-cheese wrote these lies,
denials, arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or
obfuscations:
> On Aug 17, 10:38Â*pm, Didier wrote:
>> Now that that loud mouth jerk off Bill has disappeared.
>>
>> Any other -ex- Jeepers in here? Â*Several years back I traded in my 93
>> Cherokee for a Subaru and never looked back. Â*Best deal I ever made.
>>
>> Of course, if McCain wins the presidency, I may have to move to Canada
>> once and for all, but hopefully it won't get to that point. Â*
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Didier

> Never heard of you. Why did you bring this to misc.surv?

You hace a foamy reputation.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)