Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

Old March 18th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bill Spiliotopoulos

Default Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

Probably the top joint in the swaybar links are worn.
Have someone sway the jeep from side to side, while you look for play on the
swaybar links.

Bill Spiliotopoulos,
'06 TJ.

? "GTK" > ?????? ??? ??????

Old March 19th 09, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_10_]

so just because somebody doesnt hate bill like you do then you go
after that person instead

typicle troll menatality

Old March 19th 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_10_]

its so cute watching you do your troll dance every time bill posts
something in this group

your so totaly owned by bill and its because he tells the truth but
you cant ever tell the truth because your a liar and a troll and a
hater of america and a hater of freedom and liberty

Old March 19th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_10_]

so what your saying is you have no argument and you can only result to
smear tactics like the kkk nonsense

:

Old March 19th 09, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_10_]

good work bill

the trolls need more of your truth one day it could even sink in if
they read it often enough

Old March 19th 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_10_]

now its 24butts turn to jump on bill

its sad how some people cant live without bullying others and thats
the case with 24butt and punk fraud and the rest of the trolls its
their job to bully bill and myself and earl and all other defenders of
the group and lovers of america

> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:39:42 -0800, "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of
>scums 24bit & squarewheel" > wrote:
>
>>24scumbag,
>> You gave me a bullsh*t address of:: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford
>>ave., Philadelphia, PA 19134. Your real name is Brad Taylor From:
>> So I've learned you are a lying coward via:
>>http://joejared.cc/cujoJoe.htm Joe Jared, and NOT Donna as you are a liar.
>>http://joejared.cc/moreCujo.htm
>>http://bradjesness.home.att.net/JoeAudio.html
>>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
>>Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burno
>>http://web.archive.org/web/200612071...hives.mfn.org/
>> Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
>>http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm COME ON YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE COWARD!
>> Until then PLONK!
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>
>> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

>You are one sick Mother ****er Hughes, looks like you lost another
>cell, that leaves you with one, you can't even distinguish who you're
>writing. Stupidman Hughes, truly a certified mental case!

. ..

Old March 19th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> now its 24butts turn to jump on bill
>
> its sad how some people cant live without bullying others and thats
> the case with 24butt and punk fraud and the rest of the trolls its
> their job to bully bill and myself and earl and all other defenders of
> the group and lovers of america

They have no real skills apart from kookfu.

--
DougW

Old March 22nd 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_10_]

so someone whose name is pink is calling someone else a fairy

now thats the pot caling the kettle black

Pink ? Freud > wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:58:31 -0600, Junk American #1 wrote:
>
>> now its 24butts turn to jump on bill

>It's always /anyone's/ turn to pounce on that fairy.
>

>> its sad how some people cant live without bullying others

>Yep, that's Cooyon Billie's MO all right.
>
>> and thats
>> the case with 24butt and punk fraud and the rest of the trolls its
>> their job to bully bill and myself and earl and all other defenders of
>> the group

>Merda, Scheiss, Poostra, crap and BS.
>

>> and lovers of america

>Non sequitur.
>
>That has nothing to do with the previous paragraph.
>

>Foole.
>

>> > wrote:

>>>You are one sick Mother ****er Hughes, looks like you lost another
>>>cell, that leaves you with one, you can't even distinguish who you're
>>>writing. Stupidman Hughes, truly a certified mental case!

m...

Old March 22nd 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_10_]

actually your not being helpful your just being a troll like the other
trolls in the group

Old April 10th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_7_]

;¬D

Some of us will still be checking in now and then to sweep out the dust
bunnies and dig through the ice chest to see if there is any cold beer left!

K.

"Craig Scheiner" > wrote in message
Hi Kate,

It will clear up, believe it or not. It did on ABPA. The essence of the
problem is a few people who behave like dogs who must have the last bark.
It's not just the juvenile content of their posts but that each one of them
wants to be the last poster.

ABPA used to be worse than here. Slowly, one by one, people got tired of it
and stopped responding. The flaming burned itself out from lack of fuel, one
might say. Now there is just one person left on ABPA of the original flaming
posters. He thinks he is the only one who knows anything about the
automotive
industry and everyone else is an idiot. No matter what he posts he is
ignored
and his posts have become fewer and fewer between. Don't feed the trolls is
good advice.

It will get better here - eventually. The jeeps will cruise back in -
eventually.

Craig

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:38:52 -0700, Kate wrote
(in article >):

> Craig, you hit that one right on the money.
> This used to be a great group full of Jeep lovers, good tech advice and
> comradery.
> Now, it's a ghost town thanks to bill and his followers antics.
>
> By the time you get dont killfiling all of the goofballs the place is
> pretty
> dead. I never thought I would, but I finally went to other groups for
> sanity's sake.
>
> Kate
> 06 Rubi
> With a couple of chrome plated flammywhammers zip tied onto it.
>

> "Craig Scheiner" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:27:17 -0700, Jeep America #1 wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> so bill cant do anything right in your mind then even when hes posting
>> about jeeps <Snip> your not even giving bill a fair shot

> JA,
>
> Some of us have been around these groups for a number of years. For me, it
> is
> alt.binaries.pictures.autos and I've followed that group for around five
> years. Hughes posted there for that long or more. During that entire
> period
> he was extraordinarily disruptive. You've read here the kinds of things he
> did.
>
> A.b.p.a. is a car photo group. That's how you contribute there like jeep
> postings are how you contribute here. Hughes never posted a single picture
> except a few family photos. But he did post many, perhaps more than a
> thousand, posts insulting the other members of that group. That's all he
> ever
> did. Before he was booted off, he resorted to flooding the group with the
> same long rant, sometimes hundreds of times daily, over and over. If you
> had
> endured it you would understand why he is not respected nor welcome there
> nor
> here.
>
> It's not a question of his jeep knowledge or fairness. Hughes has caused
> himself to be unwelcome no matter what and where he posts. You know there
> must be good reason before someone is formally restrained from posting.
> ISPs
> do not do that without very good cause. It is not possible to believe that
> all of a sudden Hughes is deserving of respect.
>
> You asked a legitimate question and this is a straight forward and honest
> answer. In a respectful manner I suggest you might want to rethink your
> support of him. To everyone else you are not just supporting him; you are
> also supporting his past indefensible behavior.
>
> Craig

Popping noise when turning 97tjMike Jeep 17 July 29th 07 01:01 AM
CHEVROLET VENTURE POPPING NOISE [email protected] Technology 6 October 15th 06 05:26 PM
91 corolla popping noise while driving [email protected] Technology 3 August 24th 06 03:00 PM
popping noise funguy 4x4 1 October 8th 05 05:03 PM
Popping noise on turns and reverse Shane McBride Chrysler 3 March 23rd 05 08:01 PM