02 Liberty lift

Old June 17th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 02 Liberty lift

Hi Katie,
My wife's never been able to talk me into any home improvements,
other than just the normal maintenance and painting. :-) My Brother's
wife's got them move out of their home, now pictured here at my
Daughter's wedding reception: http://www.billhughes.com/jerrhome.jpg
Hope they put doors in for the up stairs toilet and some way to keep it
private in their bathing in that fish bowl area, that looks like it
should be the top of a stair well.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old June 17th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Bill you are out of touch. 'Garden Bathrooms' where three walls are glass
have been all the rage for years now...

Old June 17th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yes I know, but it just seems wrong to be an exhibitionist in a
family environment.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 17th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Well.... That and they appear in homes that only the mature homeowner can
afford and who wants to see them?

Old June 17th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Big Iron" > wrote:

> "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote:
>> Hi Katie,
>> And then I humiliated you right off our internet. ;-)
>> Gad to see
>> you're at least lurking.

> Nope, you didn't do it Bill. We have been VERY busy. Doing
> a major remodeling project, gardening just not computin
> much- as you can see. I am using hub's laptop. Mine is
> disconnected in the corner till the floor is finished.
>
> K.

Hey there! Thought that might have been you over on the
gardening group!

Seahag

Old June 17th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Seahag" > wrote

> Hey there! Thought that might have been you over on the gardening group!
>
> Seahag

Hey You!
I was a little, for a bit - just turned this little guy on. Our office is a
wreck, piled in two rooms right now.
The Maple plank flooring is going in today though, well, maybe today,
tomorrow and the next day at the speeds we work at LOL

There is a LOT of good info over there too.

Take 'er easy

K.

Old June 17th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> it just seems wrong to be an exhibitionist in a
> family environment.

Then why do you do it?

Old June 17th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The apartment we had in Puerto Vallarta this spring had one of those.
I could live with the glass since it was pretty well screened from the
outside but that had to be the noisiest toilet I ever saw! You
couldn't even turn on the faucet in the sink without it being heard
all over the unit - and flushing the john came through like an
afterburner takeoff. I leave it to your imagination what the rest of
the session sounded like...

The words discreet and quiet were frequently heard when reviewing the
amenities of those quarters.

--
Will Honea
Old June 18th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

And I not an exhibitionist, the only thing people could see about
me is what's listed in any American phone book.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 18th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yes he's a couple of years younger than I:
http://www.billhughes.com/jerrybmw.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O