2007 Unlimited Spotted

Old October 22nd 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Outatime[_1_]

Default 2007 Unlimited Spotted

This afternoon I finally spotted one in motion, 'metallic-pea-green' and
everything. Yes, the infamous '07 Unlimited is apparantly on the road
already. And I will not sleep well tonight.

It is even more hideous than the photos. Sadly, it doesn't look
anything like a classic Jeep Wrangler. I'm afraid that a wonderful era
in history has passed before my very eyes.

I pulled up at a stoplight on my way from work and this THING pulled up
next to me. At first, I thought it was a fugly H3 or something, but to
my surprise, it was an '07 Unlimited. The windows were down and the
salesman was chatting away with the mark, and I couldn't resist a barb
or two.

I said HI to the salesdroid, then asked him, "Honestly, wouldn't you
sleep better knowing you sold that gentleman a nice '05 or '06 Unlimited
like this one, instead of that monstrosity?" He laughed it off and
waved, as expected.

I then noticed that the customer was a mean-faced, middle-aged woman
with big hair and an attitude.

God help us all.
Old October 22nd 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Micah

I could not agree more. I was in a left-turn lane in my YJ today
waiting for an opening to turn and I saw one drive by in the opposite
direction. I was so busy trying not to cry that I missed an opening to
turn and two people behind me honked. Jeez, the thing is awful.

Old October 22nd 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Tom Greening

Outatime wrote:

> I then noticed that the customer was a mean-faced, middle-aged woman
> with big hair and an attitude.
>
> God help us all.

Quite possibly the mean face and attitude was caused by an unsolicited
rude comment about a vehicle she was interested in purchasing to please
her, and not you.

YJ, TJ, and now whatever J this model is, all had/have their fair share
of people jumping up to claim they had seen the "end of an era". Funny
how many buyers these monstrosities ended up finding.

Different strokes and all that, eh?

Old October 22nd 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

It's a TK I think.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Old October 22nd 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

That stands for "T"an"K". Sorry, couldn't resist :-)

--
FRH
Old October 22nd 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

LOL
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 22nd 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Nospam

While I agree with everyone's comments, I heard all of the same comments in
1997 when the TJ was released.

Rob

news

Old October 22nd 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

Nope, don't get it !
Explain please ?

Dave Milne, Scotland

Old October 22nd 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Tank.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 22nd 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

And something has changed?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

2006 OR 2007 RUBICON? INDIVIDUAL Jeep 19 July 4th 06 03:09 AM
2007 Honda CRV: Wither the SUV? Redleathers Honda 3 July 3rd 06 05:24 PM
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Jeepers Jeep 5 May 1st 06 01:06 PM
2007 Shelby Mustang GT500 Engine Failures? Tony Alonso Ford Mustang 0 April 30th 06 05:33 AM