cold start sluggishness

Old December 11th 06, 07:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Default Here's Goofy !!

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III BACKED DOWN one more time in a most unmanly
way when challenged:

> Let start with you cross posting foul language.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Craig Scheiner wrote:
>>
>> If you can prevent porn from being posted here why don't you prevent 24Bit®,
>> SquareWheels, and me from posting also?
>>
>> See, I think you are being a liar again. Prove you are telling the truth by
>> preventing my posts from showing up here.
>>
>> C'mon, Hughes. Prove you can prevent posts from showing up here.
>>
>> I think you will just C&P the usual because you can't prevent a thing.
>>
>> Craig

Still ****ed off with that show "Pinks." He wanted to be on wearing his
fave pink slip and a racy garter belt, but they weren't interested. They
had to explain that what he was doing was a completely different type of
'drag racing.'

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nancy Hughes III

Old December 11th 06, 07:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Default Here's a Goodie! cold start sluggishness - Hughes-DL.jpg (1/1) [85K] - Hughes-DL.jpg (1/1) [85K]

history, Craig Scheiner wrote:

> Well, if you aren't BSing for once, keep at it.

Uh, he didn't say /he/ did anything at all, and I doubt if he did. 'He was
told' doesn't tell me much of anything regarding Billy's involvement or
lack thereof.

Billy is /not/ a do-er; he talks. If it's work, his blubber rebels and
shuts the system down.

Well exercised fingers, though, some of it due to typing, the rest we
prolly don't want to know.

Rule of Thumb: If Billy ever should tell the honest, pure, untampered-with
Truth, it will be by coincidence or accident.

Old December 12th 06, 12:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Sooner or later, you're going to slip up, and I'll be there. :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 12th 06, 12:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe
how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath
liar hiding in Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a
fool of it's self. With an obsession the other perverts here. With
extreme jealous ranting over my documents/possessions, committing
forgery over many of them proving I'm an American man. You remind me of
a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take
responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 12th 06, 12:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 12th 06, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
San Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
self, showing us just how stupid he is. With this fagot obsession/fetish
you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul
language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Like a
little rat dog barking me too, me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our
country honorably for that.

Old December 12th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

> Sooner or later, you're going to slip up, and I'll be there.

Which B-Movie did you steal that from, O Bloated One?

"Billy Hughes, Private Dork" ??

"Perry Thrust and The Case Of The Missing Brainbox" ??

"Colour Me Stoopid"

"The Adventures Of Sam Spayed" ??

Tuff guy. Cheap-steak tuff.

Old December 12th 06, 01:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]