Pigs harassing innocent motorists again...

Old December 19th 04, 09:58 PM
Cory Dunkle

"John David Galt" > wrote in message
> Cory Dunkle wrote:
> > Nice how you snipped out the whole bit about how it's not your right to
> > recklessly endanger the lives and property of tens of motorists other

than
> > the LLB or tailgater.

> Tailgating does no such thing, ever, and you know it.

You truly are dangerous. Hopefully some day you will grow up and come around
to common sense. For now though, have a look at the definition of
tailgating...

To drive so closely behind (another vehicle) that one cannot stop or swerve
with ease in an emergency.
or
To follow another vehicle too closely.

You are telling me that following 3 ft off a person bumper at 50 MPH is not
reckless and does nto endanger anyones life or property. You are downright
wrong. If the car being tailgated had to stop unexpectedly and quickly, not
necessarily even at the maximum capability of the car, the police car would
have hit him. 3 ft off a persons bumper and the eprson you're follwoing
slams on their brakes will not likely even give you enough time to process
what's happening and move your foot to the brake.

Cory