Pigs harassing innocent motorists again...

Old December 17th 04, 05:12 PM
N8N

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> If you were driving the speed limit, none of this would have

happened.

Hey Judy,

please show proof that Cory was not driving the speed limit.

FWIW, I believe that he probably was driving at or close to the speed
limit. I find that stuff like that happens far more often at the speed
limit than when one is driving faster than the flow of traffic.

nate

Old December 17th 04, 06:15 PM
The Lindbergh Baby

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> If you were driving the speed limit, none of this would have happened.

Hey retard:

Where did he say he wasn't?

John

--
To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address

Old December 17th 04, 06:15 PM
The Lindbergh Baby

Old December 17th 04, 09:59 PM
John David Galt

Cory Dunkle wrote:
> Saw this yesterday on Rt. 70 in NJ. I am cruising along in the middle lane,
> passing traffic to my right. I approach a cop in right lane. First the cop
> tries cutting me off by attempting to pull out in front of me when there is
> no room for him to do so, without even suing a turn signal of course. Cop
> decides that's a bad idea halfway into my lane as he realizes I'm not gonna
> slow down on account of him when I'm already halfway past him.
>
> After I pass him the cop pulls out behind me, then isn't satisfied with the
> speed I'm going, so tailgates me a bit. I don't go any faster, just maintain
> my speed passing traffic in the right lane, all the while keeping my eye on
> a LLB in the passing lane to my left. Timing couldn't be better... Cop
> finally decides to pass me using the passing lane (duh!) only to find a LLB
> in the lane, traveling slower than me. Seeing a gap between the back of the
> LLB and the front of my car the cop decides to try to go for it. I maintain
> my cruising speed, still passing traffic to my right, and close up that gap.
> The cop tried to force his way in, but again, I didn't slow down on account
> of him.

What you've described so far is typical bad driving, but I wouldn't call it
harassment since he didn't try to ticket you. I agree that if he was in
enough of a hurry to violate right-of-way, he should start by turning on his
roof lights.

> The cop then settled in to a safe following distance behind the LLB. The
> right lane merged into the middle lane to form one lane ahead and that
> caused a little slowdown in the middle lane (the lane I was in). The result
> was me driving alongside the cop at his speed for a little while. The cop
> then decides to tailgate the LLB, within about 3-4 feet of his bumper (doing
> 50 MPH or so). Cop would back off a little to maybe 6 feet and then close it
> up to a couple feet again. Finally up ahead a light turns yellow. Guy in
> front of me decides to pass through even though he had plenty more than
> enough room to comfortably stop. The LLB enters the intersection as the
> light turns red, and the cop follows him through a couple feet off his
> bumper. I stop at the light and observe the cop tailgate the LLB until I can
> no longer see them.

This part I can't find fault with. Any normal, rightful driver does this
when blocked by an LLB. But it's too bad he didn't just pull over the LLB.
Old December 17th 04, 09:59 PM
John David Galt

Old December 18th 04, 12:26 AM

Hey genius, where did he write that he was driving above, below, or at
the speed limit? Or are you merely spouting more wild speculation like
you do regarding Laura Welch?

And if your mother would have made her johns wear rain coats, you would
have not have happened, either. Tell me, is she still giving group
discounts?

Old December 18th 04, 06:57 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>N8N Dec 17, 9:12 am

>please show proof that Cory was not driving the speed limit.

I'll do better than prove it. I GUARANTEE he was speeding.

Old December 18th 04, 06:57 AM

Old December 18th 04, 03:37 PM
Cory Dunkle

"Andrew Tsen" > wrote in message
> Cory Dunkle > wrote:
>
> > Saw this yesterday on Rt. 70 in NJ. I am cruising along in the middle

lane,
> > passing traffic to my right. I approach a cop in right lane. First the

cop
> > tries cutting me off by attempting to pull out in front of me when there

is
> [snip'd the rest]
>

> Let me guess... Cherry Hill cop?
>
> I had a few run ins with them.... harrassed, tailgated, cut-off, etc.

Yep. Cherry Hill cops were also the ones who harassed me for nearly two
hours on some crusade for drugs. Finally after the two hours of harassing me
and making me stand barefoot out in the freezing cold while threatening me
with jail time and police dogs (which over the course of two hours they
never used the dogs or took me to jail). I won' go into detail about all the
ways I was abused and ym rights violated, as I covered it about two years
back wehn this actually happened. The sad thing is that a good amount of
people think I was in the wrong for not just doing whatever the police said
to and letting them do whatever they damn well please (search my car). Also,
these are the same people who think it's just fine and dandy that I was
stopped while obeying all traffic laws.

Cory