Portrait of a bad driver

Old December 20th 04, 02:27 AM
Dave Head

On 19 Dec 2004 18:19:46 -0800, "Harry K" > wrote:

>Well since you have admitted you can't tell what's happening behind you
>in the mirrors, how do you -know- you haven't caused and accident??
>Harry K

I keep a fairly good scan for cops and other things out the back via the
internal mirror. If there would have been a recent wreck, I'd have seen it.
No sudden wreck has appeared on the 6 that wasn't there before I passed it.

DPH
Old December 20th 04, 02:37 AM
Dave Head

On 19 Dec 2004 18:25:32 -0800, "Harry K" > wrote:

>I forgot to add:
>
>5. Refuses to take advice.
>
>Harry K

Especially bad advice...

Old December 20th 04, 02:37 AM
Dave Head

On 19 Dec 2004 18:25:32 -0800, "Harry K" > wrote:

>I forgot to add:
>
>5. Refuses to take advice.
>
>Harry K

Especially bad advice...

Old December 20th 04, 03:50 AM
E.R.

In a previous posting, Dave Head > had the
audacity to say:

:Especially bad advice...

You're a LLB Dave. Even bad advice has surely got to beat
that...

--
E.R. aka SJG aka Ricardo
present location: vancouver bc canada

Old December 20th 04, 04:11 AM
Dave Head

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:50:28 GMT, E.R. > wrote:

>In a previous posting, Dave Head > had the
>audacity to say:
>
>:Especially bad advice...
>
>You're a LLB Dave. Even bad advice has surely got to beat
>that...

Hey, if I drive in the left lane, I'm a "left lane blocker". If I drive in the
right lane, I'm a "right lane blocker". Neither situation dictates that the
whole road is blocked. People can get around if they want to. And if they
catch me, which is _damn rare_. I've kept track, and the last 3 times into and
back from town, _nobody_ has caught me - I've passed everyone I encountered.
Yes, at +7 mph too.

And, I didn't almost hit any joggers in the right lane, deer in the right lane,
old guys on bicycles in the right lane (we have 1 particularly notorious old
guy that rides all over the place... just hope I never miss seeing him... and
sometimes he rides in the dark - no lights/reflectors/nuthin') and I didn't
almost hit anyone pulling out onto the road (in the right lane of course)
without looking, nor did I nearly rear-end some schmuck that might stab their
brakes to make a sudden right turn that they just decided to, nor none of that
stuff...

You drive wherever you want. I'm staying the hell away from the right lane,
most of the time.

DPH
Old December 20th 04, 04:11 AM
Dave Head

Old December 20th 04, 06:52 AM
Paul

"Harry K" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> 1. Doesn't know how to use the rear view mirrors
> 2. Thinks a certain number over posted is the safest speed rather

than
> the flow speed.
> 3. Doesn't know/understand KRETP concept
> 4. Doesn't know what 'go with the flow' means.
> Gee, that sounds like someone we all know and abhor.

You've got picture(s) of judy and/or scott weisenass?? ;-)

Old December 20th 04, 06:52 AM
Paul

Old December 20th 04, 02:45 PM
Harry K

So advice right out of driver training and/or state law is -bad-
advice??

Harry K